Glenmac is a high country merino sheep and beef cattle farm spread over 1583 hectares. Nestled in the quiet Waitaki Valley, the family farm is 60km’s from Oamaru and 15km’s from Kurow township.
Kaye and Keith extend a warm welcome to visitors at their Oamaru farmstay accommodation and enjoy providing them with the experience of living with a friendly farming family on a typical New Zealand high country farm. Enjoy delicious home cooked meals and friendly country hospitality.
- One room with en suite, double and single bed
- One room with Queen double and King single bed
- One room with queen double bed
- One twin room with two single beds
- Electric blankets and heater in rooms
All Meals available.
Bed & breakfast Rates
- Dinner, bed & breakfast: $95 per person
- Bed & breakfast: $65 per person
- Children under 13 years: POA – rate depends on age.
How to get to Glenmac.
- Take public transport to Oamaru or Omarama and we will do our best to arrange travel options from there.
- By car or bike. If biking, call us ahead and we will meet you at end of road.